Rental Process

vintage cake table

Please browse our inventory to experience the eclectic mix of furniture and prop accents we have to offer. They are all available to rent for your next event or photo shoot. Here are a few details to help you understand how we operate. Please feel free to contact us at info@warehouse84.ca for additional information.

**Minimum rental before delivery is $500.00

**All furniture and decor is delivered to assure the proper care is taken in packing and transport with late night pick up included

**Delivery fee is calculated based on location and set up required.

**Pick up from Warehouse 84 is available for smaller accents and props

**Find something new in our growing inventory that you might like better? Yes you can change your order. If the item(s) are available we can adjust your contract to reflect your new selection.  You have until 30 days prior to your your event to change your order. 30 days or closer and your order is considered finalized.

**To place an order a non-refundable 25% deposit is taken which holds any items and our services if required. The remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to your event